NAC 2018 terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the registration payment & cancellation for NAC 2018. By submitting the registration form you will agree upon the following terms and conditions.
Registration and payment
- Form is completed truthfully;
- The chosen option for the category ‘students’, ‘PhD students, postdocs’ and ‘Other’ corresponds with reality, i.e. the participant truly belongs to that category
- The price shown which corresponds to the chosen options is to be paid by IDeal before 15 February 2018 if you register before 07 February 2018.
- Payments received on or after 15 February 2018 will be processed as a pre-payment for the fee applicable for registrations on or after 07 February 2018.
- Registering on or after 07 February 2018 will incur higher fees and is only possible through the website no later than 07 March 2018. If you whish to attend the conference and have not registered by 07 March 2018 it is possible to register on the 1st day of the conference upon availability.
- All registrations made after 07 February 2018 and before 07 March 2018 and registrations on the 1st day of the conference should be paid directly on the 1st day at the registration desk. Payment is then possible with a valid ATM card (only Dutch ATM cards accepted). Payment on site will cost € 30 extra.
- All participants who registered before 15 February 2018 are entitled to cancel their registration without any costs if their written notice is received no later than 08 March 2018.
- All other registrations are entitled to cancel their registration after paying cancellation costs if the written notice is received no later than 08 March 2018. The cancellation costs may be at its maximum, the amount you were obliged to pay for your registration. The exact amount will be sent to you in the confirmation e-mail of your cancellation.
- Cancellation after 08 March 2018 will be classified as a no-show.
- Participants who do not show up at the conference registration desk will be classified as no-show.
- No-show participants are not entitled to a refund.
- If a no-show participant still has to pay for their registration (because of the chosen payment option and/or registration moment) they have to pay their fee immediately via IDeal.
- The written notice of cancellation by the participant can be sent by e-mail. Contact details can be found on http://www.nacgeo.nl.
- Cancellation is processed when the participant gets a confirmation by the NAC 2018 organization. The confirmation will confirm the day the cancellation has been received, processed and if there is a cancellation fee to be paid.
- Participants who are registered are allowed to cancel their registration and instead have someone else to substitute them. Such if only possible in collaboration with the organization committee. Contact organization by e-mail.