NAC 2023 terms and conditions
Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and partners at NAC 2023 are required to have read the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
NAC 2023 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, Twitter and other online social media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
A small fee will be charged to attend NAC 2023. It is possible to pay by iDEAL.
By completing and submitting the registration form for the NAC 2023 conference, the participant agrees to the following.
- The participant has completed the registrations form(s) truthfully;
- The chosen option for the category ‘Master students’, ‘PhD students, postdocs’ and ‘Other’ corresponds with reality, i.e. the participant truly belongs to that category;
- The number of rooms in the hotel is limited and not all requests for accommodation can be honoured. Selection will be made based on distance to Utrecht and seniority of the participants;
- Submission of an abstract is only possible in the period between 30 November 2022 and 16 January 2023 (11:59 CEST), after this period no abstracts can be submitted during the registration process;
- The price shown during registration corresponds to the chosen options and is to be paid by iDeal directly;
- Payment is only possible via iDeal during the registration process on the website.
- Cancellation before 24 February 2023: administration costs of € 7,50 will be subtracted from the refund;
- Cancellation between 24 February 2023 until 10 March 2023: 50% refund;
- Cancellation after 10 March 2023: no refund;
- There is no restitution of online attendance tickets.
By registering and participating in the NAC 2023 conference, the participant has taken note of and agrees to the following.
- The NWO privacy statement applies to the NAC conference. You can read the privacy statement at the NWO website.
- We collect and process your personal data to facilitate your participation in the NAC 2023 conference.
- Your contact details are used to communicate with you about the NAC 2023 conference.
- Participants of the conference may be photographed and/or filmed. These photographs/films will be used solely for reporting the NAC 2023 conference and might be published on the NWO-website, social media channels, newsletter or in printed publications.
- The conference organisers have contracted third parties for the processing of your registration and financial transactions.