NAC 2021 terms and conditions
Code of Conduct
All attendees, speakers, sponsors and partners at NAC 2021 are required to have read the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
NAC 2021 is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, Twitter and other online social media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
A small fee of € 15,- will be charged to attend NAC 2021. It is possible to pay by iDEAL.
By completing and submitting the registration form for the NAC 2021 conference, the participant agrees to the following.
- The participant has completed the registrations form(s) truthfully;
- The chosen option for the category ‘Master students’, ‘PhD students, postdocs’ and ‘Other’ corresponds with reality, i.e. the participant truly belongs to that category;
- Submission of an abstract is only possible in the period between 6 December and 13 January, after this period no abstracts can be submitted during the registration process;
- The price shown during registration corresponds to the chosen options and is to be paid by iDeal directly;
- Payment is only possible via iDeal during the registration process on the website.
Cancellation is possible via written notice send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to administrative costs we shall not refund the registration fee in case of a cancellation.
By registering and participating in the NAC 2021 conference, the participant has taken note of and agrees to the following.
- The NWO privacy statement applies to the NAC conference. You can read the privacy statement at the NWO website.
- We collect and process your personal data to facilitate your participation in the NAC 2021 conference.
- Your contact details are used to communicate with you about the NAC 2021 conference.
- Participants of the conference may be photographed and/or filmed. These photographs/films will be used solely for reporting the NAC 2021 conference and might be published on the NWO-website, social media channels, newsletter or in printed publications.
- The conference organisers have contracted third parties for the processing of your registration and financial transactions.